Sunday, July 27, 2008

Authentic Christians are fun to bump into

Sometimes when I bump into a real authentic Christian- it reminds me of where I once was on my Christian walk and where I want to return. When you see someone who has Christ at the center of their life it sure does convict the spirit within me. When I'm walking around complaining and full of fear, I encounter someone who is putting the fruits of the spirit ( Gal 5:22) into action and who is full of faith.

I know that God puts people in our lives and across our paths. I really like it when he puts an authentic bible believing Christian in my path. Some of the most memorable moments in my life were when a Christian brother or sister offered a spontaneous prayer on my behalf. I aspire to be that man of God that I once was.

No comments: